About the Role
Ara Analytics is searching for a passionate SEO analyst to join our excellent marketing team.
The SEO analyst's responsibilities include analyzing and identifying gaps in on-page SEO and technical SEO. You should be able to identify marketing opportunities and come up with strategies to increase website traffic.
To be successful as an SEO analyst, you should be passionate about technology and digital communications. Outstanding SEO analysts are consistently improving their knowledge and building networks with others in the field.
- 1 year minimum search engine optimization experience
- Keyword research, including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Optimize metadata for web pages
- Research and analyze competitor keyword rankings
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
Bonus if you have the below experience:
- General knowledge of SEO, with a keen interest in learning more
- Understanding of or familiar with Search Engine Optimization tools such as Google
- Analytics, Google Search Console, Google My Business, and Google Tag Manager is a plus